Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update from the Studio of Forrest Harrison Gerke


Hello all, Over the past few months I've been working a lot with the figure, doing both drawings and paintings. I've been playing with various materials and sizes, and overall have been getting a positive response.

I have been putting small drawings on display for $25, which have been quite popular over the last few shows. They're a great way for me to do studies for larger works, and provide gallery visitors with "recession priced" original works to easily purchase.

I am looking forward to our upcoming Third Friday on August 21st, as well as our Gallery Underground 2nd anniversary show for the First Friday of September.

For more info on what i've been up to, please visit my website, and definitely stop by the gallery for one of our upcoming shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment